《权力的游戏》中那些拷问灵魂的经典台词

史诗级美剧《权力的游戏》终于完结了,虽说结局有点“缩水”,但好歹也给坚持追了八年的剧迷们一个交代。有期待,有不舍,也有不满,好在马丁老爷子的小说还未上演正式结局,毕竟小说才是正统,电视超前了,当然拍不出让人满意的结局!

以下收集了一些经典台词,快来看一下,有没有你喜欢的!

Winter is coming.

凛冬将至

The more people you love, the weaker you are.

你在乎的人越多,你就越脆弱。

Know your strengths, use them wisely.

了解你的优势,并善加利用。

In the game of thrones, you win or you die.

在权力的游戏中, 不成功,便成仁。

What good is power if you cannot protect the ones you love?

要是连你自己爱的人都保护不了,那权力又有什么好呢?

Power is power.

权力就是力量。

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder.

混乱不是坑,它是把梯子。

I try to know as many people as I can. You never know which one you’ll need.

我尽量广交天下好友,你永远不知道哪天谁会派上用场。

Storms come and go, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling.

风暴来了又走,大鱼吃掉小鱼,而我依然划着桨。

Information is the key. You need to learn your enemies’ strengths and strategies. You need to learn which of your friends are not your friends.

信息是关键。你要了解敌人的长处和策略,看清朋友中哪些并不是朋友。

Nothing someone says before the word ‘but’ really counts.

“但是”之前的话,都是废话。

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe.

若还有一头狼尚存,羊群就永不得安宁。

Give us common folk one taste of power, we’re like the lion who tasted man. Nothing is ever so sweet again.

给平凡的人尝到一点权力的甜头,就像狮子吃到了人,以后再吃什么都不香了。

I was never the biggest, never the strongest, but I was bravest, always.

我从来不是最高大、最强壮的,但我永远无畏。

I choose my allies carefully and my enemies more carefully still.

我小心选择盟友,但更谨慎选择敌人。

Valar Morghulis,Valar Dohaeris.

凡人皆有一死,凡人皆须侍奉。

Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time.

老故事就像老朋友。你得时不时去看看他们。

Every hurt is a lesson, and every lesson makes you better.

每一次伤痛都是一次教训,每一次教训都使你变得更好。

You want a whore, buy one. You want a queen, earn her.

你想要个妓女,就去买一个。如果想要女王,就得争取。

Love is the death of duty.

爱情是责任的大忌。

You are my queen. Now, and always.

你是我的女王,现在是,永远都是。

There’s nothing in the world more powerful?than a good story.

这世上没有比好的故事更强大的东西了。