“我没钱啦!”用英语怎么说?

电影《正义联盟》截图

别人找你借钱,你可能首先想到“I have no money.”这样的英文表达,虽然老外也可能听得懂,但是,“我没钱”确实不是这样说的,关于有钱没钱的一些英语表达,我们看下!

1.?I'm broke. /?I'm skint.?

这两句可比“I have no money."地道多了。broke有破产的意思,skint则更为直接,都表示我没钱了,身无分文,一贫如洗的意思。

I can't go to the movies – I'm broke.

我不能去看电影了,我现在一贫如洗。

I can't come to the restaurant as I'm skint this week.

我不能下馆子了,这周我就是个穷光蛋。

2. I'm loaded. / I'm rich.

一般情况下,人们也不太会说I have a lot of money,但是,如果要表达这层意思,很简单,就说I am loaded. loaded表示有钱的,富有的,来自俚语。

What are your superpowers? - I'm rich.

你的超能力是什么来着? - 我很有钱。

3. 有关钱的其他短语

wrong change = 找错钱

Give someone the wrong change 给某人找错钱

The cashier gave me the wrong change. I gave her 10 dollars to pay for a $5.00 book, and she only gave me 2 dollars back.

收银员给我找错钱了。我买了5美元一本的书,给了她10美元,但她只给我找了2美元。

too much change = 多找钱

give someone too much change 给某人多找了

If a cashier gives you too much change, you'd better give it back.

如果收银员给你多找钱了,最好还回去。

short change = 少找钱

I think I was shortchanged in the restaurant, because I've only got $10 in my wallet when I should have $20 .

我感觉饭店给我少找钱了,因为我钱包里只有10美元,本来应该还有20的呀。

或者

not give someone enough change = 少找钱

He did not give enough change, and people did not notice.

他没有找够钱,人们也没有注意到。

loose change = 零钱、散钱

I have some loose change in my pocket. I'll use it to buy something in the vending machine.

我口袋里有些零钱,我准备拿去自动售货机上买些东西。

price difference = 差价

There's always a big price difference between a new car and a used car.

新车和二手车的价格总是有很大的差别。