
七夕作为中国传统的“情人节”,其意义远比2.14、5.20这些节日更深刻,更具中国特色,这一天特别适合表达爱意,那么用英文如何表达“一生一世”的爱意呢?
1. I will always love you. 我会永远爱你。
很多人喜欢这一句,always代表了“永远”,那不就是“一生一世”的承诺吗!
2. I will love you till the end of my life. 我会爱你一辈子。
爱你爱到死,这也是一辈子的承诺了,直到生命的尽头。
3. I love you forever and ever and ever… 我永远爱你。
forever也是“永远”的意思,后面再连加两个ever,代表“比永远还要远”的意境。
4. I want to spend my lifetime loving you. 我要用一生的时间来爱你。
用一生的时间去爱,多么具体的表白。
5. I will love you all my life. 我会爱你一生一世。
all my life这里代表了我的一生,爱你一生一世。
另外呢,爱情中总会有一些小摩擦,有时是因为固执,或是缺乏勇气,一直无法表达内心的话,何不鼓起勇气,试着说出心里话,让自己释怀呢。
1. I love you. Asshole.
讨厌鬼,其实我爱你。
2. I’m sorry. I know it’s my fault, but it’s just really hard to put my pride aside and admit that to you.
对不起。我知道是我的错,但我真的很难在你面前放下骄傲承认错误。
3. I act the way I do because I’m really insecure. I wish you could understand that.
我之所以这样,其实只是因为缺乏安全感。希望你能理解。
4. I’m only jealous because I love you and I wish you could understand this and could be okay with me loving you as much as I do while still embracing my flaws. I promise I’m working on it.
我之所以醋意大发,只是因为我爱你。我希望你能理解,希望你能接受我这肆无忌惮的爱,希望你能包容我的缺点。我保证:我也一定会努力克服它们!
5. I need you to give me attention. It’s just so juvenile and petty to ask for.
我需要你的关注,虽然这样的要求是那么孩子气、那么小气。
6. I just want to know if you actually love me or if you make excuses because you don’t but also don’t want to hurt my feelings.
我只想知道你是不是真的爱我,或者你并不爱我,不停找借口只是因为不想伤害我?
7. Because when you tell me that you’re just not into me, I associate that with meaning I’m a worthless, unintelligent, undeserving, unattractive human being.
因为你说你不是很喜欢我,我觉得自己是个一无是处、不值得爱、笨拙又不讨喜的人。
8. Nothing has been the same since you’ve been gone.
你离开后,物是人非。
9. Please give me another chance.
请再给我一次机会吧。